Digital photo printing lab comparisons
In this article, we are going to discuss how you can make digital photo printing lab comparisons when you are looking for a digital photo printing lab when you are looking for printing options for your company.
We are primarily going to discuss online digital photo printing labs.We will go through a number of different sites, how they work, and what you need to look for when you are searching for the digital photo printing lab that is best for you and your company.
When you are looking for a digital photo printing lab, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.What is your company budget?How much of that budget is given to printing needs?This is, of course, the primary component that you need to keep in mind that will help you decide what will be the best digital photo printing lab for you and your company.You also need to decide what you need from a digital photo printing company.Do they offer the touch up services that you need, like red eye, rotation, cropping services, color enhancement?Can you order a number of different sizes for your photos?What about 4x6 photos, 12x18 photos, wallet size, portrait size, etc.Can you have different finishes for your photos?Can you get your photos in glossy or in matte finish?Can you get different products made with your photos if you need them?For example, maybe you want a photo on promotional cds that you are handing out to potential clients.Maybe you want a photo on t-shirts for your company for the annual barbecue.Some digital photo labs offer these services.Another thing that you should look at when you are comparing digital photo printing labs is where the printing is carried out.Will it be at a local printing lab that is close to you?How fast can you get your prints?Can you have them rushed to you if you need them?
At this point, we are going to go through and discuss and compare different digital photo printing labs.
1. AgfaPhoto is a site that allows you to order prints, primarily.It is a multilingual site, and it will send your photos to a lab that you can choose.The size of prints and the finish that you can choose from depends on the lab that you choose.You can also crop your photos, zoom, rotate, flip, and autoenhance your photos.
2. AOL offers a picture center.You can order photos from wallet size up to 20 x 30 inches.There are a number of different photo shopping techniques that you can choose from, such as sepia tone or back and white, or basic cropping, rotation, fixing red eye.Wallets are only $1.79, and you can order a poster for $19.99.This service is for AOL members.
3. Bonusprint service is a service that is available through a desktop application.It has a Spanish language site, an English language site, and a number of international sites.You can also choose film processing and scanning, you can have photo CDs made, and a number of different gifts.The flat shipping rate is only $2.99.
4. Club Photo is a traditional site where you can share photos with other members, and you can print your phtoos.The features are basic, but there are a large number of different print sizes and a lot of different gift options that you can choose from.They offer photo books, they can scan from film, they have greeting cards, and more.A wallet is $1.76, a 3x5 and 4x6 are just 0.12, and a 30x40 poster is $39.95.
5. Dot Photo Pro is your traditional print and share site that not only offers all of your basic options, but also has bulk payment plans and preypay discount plans.They offer sizes from wallet to 24x36.You can also advance crop, remove red-eye, rotate photos, work with color and brightness, borders, print on the back of photos.There are also a number of gift options that are available.
6. Costco also offers online digital print processing.If you originally have your photos processed at Costco, then they will give you a CD and you can choose all of your different options, change the borders, crop, change colors, and more, and then order your prints online and then either pick up your prints at Costco or you can have them mail them to you.
There are a few other places where you can look for digital photo printing lab comparisons online.Here are two good comparison sites.