Great employee incentive ideas
Incentives are a great motivator for your business. Not only can incentives improve the morale in your workplace they can also improve the productivity of your group. Incentives can also generate more sales giving your company more money. The overall quality of your employees work will improve. Incentives can also help you motivate any of your employees or help in implementing new systems. All of this can be achieved with great employee incentive ideas.
Great employee incentive ideas will be different for all the different departments in your business. For any incentives to work in your business you will also need to know what you want to improve and in what time line. Set the goals you want your employees to achieve to high levels. Make the goals step by step and clearly written so there are no arguments or questions. Nothing is unachievable with a great employee incentive program in place. There should also be many incentives for the employee to choose from.
You can make the incentives according to the years the employee has been with the company. Giving an incentive every 5 years is common in most workplaces that have an incentive program. Your incentives can also be geared towards any sales goals that your company may have. The monetary incentives can be made just for your sales team or for the whole company. You can also give monetary incentives according to the profits that your company gets quarterly.
Once you have decided when you want to give out the incentives and what types of goals you want to set for your company then you can start to look at some of the incentive ideas. There are so many to choose from and many more that won't be mentioned. If you are feeling like you need help with the incentive programs for your company then you can look at hiring a professional to help you out. There are many companies that will help you get the right mix of incentives to motivate your employees.
Some great employee incentive ideas include:
- Vacations- this can be used as a long term bonus or even as a sales achievement goal. This vacation does not need to be for weeks at a time but can be a 3 or 4 day vacation.
- - Grills or other cooking needs for both the inside and outside of your home. This is great for both the male and female employees in your business.
- - Passes for local area attractions. You can make this incentive even better by making it a pass for the employee's family. These passes would include water parks or golf clubs.
- - Movie tickets, once again you can offer more then one pass.
- - Sporting equipment including golf clubs or tennis rackets.
- - Jewelry for either the male or female employees.
- - Anything that has to do with technology. These incentives are great for employees that have just started with your company or have spent many years with your company. These can include digital cameras, DVD players, video cameras or even cell phones.
- - Watches with the company logo.
- - Clothing with the company logo or gift certificates for local stores.
- - Paid time off from the job. This is also known as sabbatical and can be given to an employee after so many years with the company.
Remember to have a few choices for your employees so that everyone will have a choice. Make the incentives for both the male and female employees.Make sure that the incentive program is clearly stated and there are no questions of what is expected. Have a clear vision of where you want your company to go and making great employee incentives will be easy.