small business articles business management businesses Marketing sales Technology Business finance Lean Manufacturing small business Investing articles employee health

How To Make The Most Of Your Online Presence?

How do people search for your company and what kind of information are they able to find? You must be able to work on the online presence that you have created in order to have a successful company. People need to find the right information and that information needs to come from you, not random sources. When you build your own website and offer them the right information, people are less likely to turn to the wrong sources or potentially miss the company information that you want to get out there.

According to studies done, about 5% of all clicks to your website will become sales. What is happening to the other 95%? How can you bring about sales from this large audience that seems to have a general interest but they just don't make the sale based on content or whatever it may be? You have to get to the source of the information and find out what is happening. Some companies will work with Groupon and other online couponing sites to help them buy new leads. Here is the situation; this can help you get a one-time customer. You don't want this, you want repeat business. A one-time sale doesn't generate future business and they can easily reduce the profit margin as you need to reduce how much money you are bringing in for that sale.

There are easier ways in which you can generate leads and convert a sale:
1. Google places. This helps you to maximize your online presence as you have a free avenue to promote the business. It is not as attractive as your website, but it does give you a possibility of opening up a new place online to the customers. This way people will see your information on Google places first and they know what to do and where to go for additional information. You can add coupons and specials on here and even a link back to your own website. Update the information so that people are given the right information when they are searching to find out about your company. Google places also aids in boosting your ranking and can give you quality leads back to your site. It also aids in confirming that you are a legitimate company, which is something some suspecting customers need to find out if they are worried.
2. Social media. To link back to your site, you want to build a good online presence through social media. People often use social media to interact with businesses in a different way. Look into the pros and cons of social media and learn how to actually use it effectively in order to have people come to your site and to build the right leads you need. Social media is free. You are limited to a template but it is still a simple and effective way to land new leads and to build your online presence.
3. Create a blog. These are effective because you can go into more detail about the company, products and services. Your customers have an opportunity to gather free information and they can see that you are the company "in the know" when it comes to particular information. People like to see a company that really wants to help and looks for new ways to promote positive information to the customers and helpful information. Give people what they want and create a blog that can assist them in getting the proper information.

You need to have a strong online presence if you want to show people you have a legitimate company and to provide them with the right information.

FREE: Get More Leads!
How To Get More LeadsSubscribe to our free newsletter and get our "How To Get More Leads" course free via email. Just enter your first name and email address below to subscribe.
First Name *
Email *

Get More Business Info
Sponsored Links
Recent Articles


Copyright 2003-2020 by - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy, Terms of Use